Bible-in-Life/Reformation Press | Upper Elementary Bible Adventures Leaflets | Summer 2018
This student book for upper elementary kids supports weekly lessons with a variety of fun and meaningful activities. Designed to pique your students' interest and draw them into the lesson with an interactive Bible study and life application approach, Contains four full-color pages for each weekly lesson. As a bonus, the cover includes the quarter’s memory verses and a unique poster or activity.
Print only. Need one per child.
Frequently Purchased with the Upper Elementary Bible Adventures
- Teacher’s Guide
- Creative Teaching Aids
- PIX (Take-Home)
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents