Bible-in-Life Elementary Friends (Take-Home) | Winter 2018-2019
Friends is a colorful take-home paper that extends the weekly lesson to encourage life application through family involvement. Includes Bible stories, a contemporary story applying the Lesson Focus, activities, and a Family Faith Fun section. Your link to each child’s home!
Print only. Need one per child.
Frequently purchased with elementary friends (take-home):
- Teacher's Guide
- Creative Teaching Aids
- Bible Beginnings (Student Book)
- Make It, Take It (Craft Book)
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities to choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents