Bible-in-Life | Upper Elementary Teacher's Guide (Episcopal/Anglican Edition) | Summer 2018
Spend less time preparing and more time teaching with our essential and easy-to-follow lesson outlines. Each lesson includes teaching tips, tools to help you understand your age group, thought-provoking questions to guide students into the Bible and more!
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents