Bible-in-Life Upper Elementary Digital Bundle | Winter 2018-2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Building faith for all of life’s moments.
Bible-in-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity and motivates students toward life application - at every stage, every day, year after year. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Bible-in-Life for upper elementary offers preteens in fourth and fifth grades a Sunday school experience that deepens their own Bible study and builds out their foundation of faith, while at the same time offering real-life application and support for their expanding perspective of the world and how they fit in-from friendships to parent and family relationships. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Bible Adventures (for getting into God's Word during class), Pix (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
Digital Bundle Features:
- Biblically based
- Easy-to-teach lessons
- Bible memory verse for each week
- Real Life Downloaded option integrates current events into your classroom
- Bible studies build skills and gets preteens into their Bibles
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Exciting visual appeal with excerpts from The Action Bible
- 3-year scope and sequence (unified themes from elementary through high school) with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.