Echoes Upper Elementary Digital Bundle | Winter 2018-2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Upper Elementary Digital Bundle
Echoes provides African-American children in fourth and fifth grades with a Sunday school experience that deepens their own Bible study and builds out their foundation of faith, while at the same time offering real-life application and support for their expanding perspective of the world and how they fit in-from friendships to parent and family relationships. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Bible Adventures (for getting into God's Word during class), Pix (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
- Biblically based learning
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful hints for teachers
- Bible studies build skills and gets preteens into their Bibles
- Real Life Downloaded option integrates current events into your classroom
- Bible memory verse for each week
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Encourages life application through the week
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Exciting visual appeal with excerpts from The Action Bible
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for preteens and families to use at home during the week
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.