Echoes Upper Elementary PIX | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Send home this time-honored eight-page booklet with all-new illustrated Bible stories. Pix includes stories, comics, crafts, and more that reinforce each lesson. Plus a special Faithsteps section with meaningful, lesson-related activities for families. Need one per student.
- Eight-page leaflet with a Bible story from the Action Bible, activities, Bible background information, and more
- Faithsteps section provides ideas for preteens to develop and strengthen their faith with family and friends
Frequently purchased with Echoes Upper Elementary PIX: