Echoes Elementary Friends | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Teachers can send home this four-page leaflet each week to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands at home throughout the week. Begins with the Bible story for the child to read, then a contemporary story to help apply the Lesson Focus and additional activities, and concludes with a weekly parent section. The whole family can get involved in practicing what the student has learned in Sunday school. Need one per student.
- Provides a resource for family interaction
- Family Cover Wrap with activities and hints for parents on the spiritual formation of their child, an overview of Scripture passages and memory verses used throughout the quarter
- Stories and activities bring the Bible story and Lesson Focus alive during the week
Frequently purchased with Echoes Elementary Friends: