Echoes Upper Elementary Bible Adventures | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
This in-class student book focuses more deeply on developing Bible study skills. Contains four pages for each lesson, including Bible study pages and activities. As a bonus, the cover includes the quarter's memory verses and a unique poster or activity. Need one per student.
- Two student activity or application pages and two Bible study pages per lesson
- Bible study pages provide part of the Scripture for the lesson, information to help students understand words or context, and discussion questions
- Activity pages get into the lesson, review the lesson, and apply the lesson
- Puzzles, drawing pages, experiments, poems, songs, craft instructions, and more
- Cover wrap with the quarter's memory verses and a poster or activity
Frequently purchased with Echoes Upper Elementary Bible Adventures: