Echoes Elementary My Bible Book (Student Book) | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
This in-class student book for second and third graders contains four pages for each lesson, including Bible study pages and activities. As a bonus, the cover includes the quarter's memory verses and an activity to encourage Bible memory and lesson review. Need one per student.
- Includes weekly Bible Words sheet (glossary), which introduces children to new vocabulary used in the Bible story
- Worksheets to reinforce the Bible story
Frequently purchased with Echoes My Bible Book: