Echoes Preschool Digital Bundle | Winter 2018-2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Preschool Digital Bundle
Echoes provides preschoolers with a Sunday school experience that is alive with activity, creativity, and learning. Designed for 3 to 5 year olds, this age level encourages Bible memorization and invites children to respond to God through worship time. Children will learn Bible stories through interactive storytelling with movable figures, applying the story theme to their own lives, singing along to original songs that follow each unit theme, and making crafts with increased independence as they develop their fine motor skills. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson), My Sunday Pictures for children at church and at home, and the Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, Bible story figures, and more).
- Expands introduction to faith and Bible stories
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- A variety of activities to choose from
- 2-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Life application
- Wooly lamb and Shaggy donkey puppets!
- Built in worship time experience
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Digital take-home resources for students and families
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.