Standard Lesson Quarterly | Adult Resources | Fall 2018
Add visual appeal to your lessons! The Adult Resources pack provides 12 full-color posters, including a map and/or chart for the quarter, plus a variety of colorful images to engage the visual learners in every class.
• The pack also provides a Presentation Tools CD that includes:
- Digital images of all the printed posters
- A PowerPoint® presentation for each lesson
- A reproducible student activity page—available in KJV, NIV®, and ESV®—for each lesson
Order 1 per class.
PowerPoint® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Microsoft Corporation. Used by permission.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV or NIV® as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2018-2019 students will explore:
- God's World and God's People (Genesis)
- Our Love for God (Exodus, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Psalms, Matthew, Luke, Epistles)
- Discipleship and Mission (Matthew, Luke, Acts, Romans)
- Covenant in God (Ruth, 1 Samuel, Matthew, Mark, Ephesians, Colossians, Hebrews)