Standard Lesson Quarterly | KJV Bible Student Large Print | Fall 2018
Designed so students have Scripture exposition and learning activities to help them understand the week’s lesson. Available in regular and large print.
Your class can participate in a deep study of God’s Word with:
- Printed Bible text for each lesson
- Condensed commentary on the text that is consistent with the teacher book
- Learning activities that coincide with the lessons
- A daily Bible reading plan
- Special feature articles that relate to the topic of discussion
Order 1 per student.
Standard Lesson Quarterly ® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2018-2019 students will explore:
- God's World and God's People (Genesis)
- Our Love for God (Exodus, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Psalms, Matthew, Luke, Epistles)
- Discipleship and Mission (Matthew, Luke, Acts, Romans)
- Covenant in God (Ruth, 1 Samuel, Matthew, Mark, Ephesians, Colossians, Hebrews)