Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions...
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the NIV® as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a 6-year cycle.
The NIV® Adult Teacher’s Convenience Kit includes everything the teacher needs each quarter—including the Teacher Guide; (1) Student Book; (1) Devotions®; (1) Power for Living Take-Home; 13-weeks of PowerPoint presentations, Visuals and reproducible Student Activity Pages. For your class you'll want to order additional student books, Devotions® and Power for Living.
2020-2021 students will explore:
- Love for One Another (Genesis, 1 Samuel, Luke, John, Acts, 1 Corinthians, James, 1 John)
- Call in the New Testament (Gospels, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Prophets Faithful to God's Covenant (Deuteronomy, Joshua, 1 & 2 Kings, Ezra, Nehemiah, Lamentations, Prophets)
- Confident Hope (Leviticus, Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, 1 John)
Order the print version and you'll get a packaged Convenience Kit shipped from our warehouse that includes:
- 1 Bible Teacher Guide Large Print
- Visual and CD Resources
- 1 Bible Student Book
- 1 Devotions®
- 1 Power For Living Take-Home Paper
Order either digital download version and you'll receive an email with your download link direct from this site.
- Bible Teacher Guide in PDF format.
- Visual and CD Resources in PDF and JPG formats.
- Bible Student Book in PDF format.
- Devotions® in PDF format.
- Power For Living Take-Home Paper in PDF format.
The Single-Class version is licensed for use by one teacher and one class of students.
The Multi-Class version is licensed for 2 or more teachers and one class of students per teacher.
Both digital versions are licensed for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
NIV® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.