Unifying Lessons and Linking Church and Home
As a Christian Education director, superintendent, or pastor, you strive to achieve excellence in your Sunday school ministry. You recruit and train gifted, dedicated...
Unifying Lessons and Linking Church and Home
As a Christian Education director, superintendent, or pastor, you strive to achieve excellence in your Sunday school ministry. You recruit and train gifted, dedicated teachers. You select curriculum that helps students become "doers of the word, and not hearers only" (Jas. 1:22). Your goal is to help every student from preschool to adult "grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 3:18).
Echoes has chosen this unique course in our curriculum: We have selected age-appropriate Scriptures for each age level and have built appropriate lessons from those Scriptures for growth at all age levels. Then we unified these diverse lessons together with a quarterly Church and Home Theme. So, each class is age-appropriate, and all the classes revolve around the same Bible precept. This enables you, the Sunday school leader, to guide all your classes toward a common goal-age-appropriate, biblical discipleship.
This publication, the Echoes Sunday School Superintendent's Handbook, helps you do your best to accomplish your ministry goals.
Some features of this Handbook:
- an easy-to-follow Church and Home theme
- a suggested order of service
- tips for lesson reviews
- teacher training materials
- tips for coordinating sermons with Sunday school lessons
With this Handbook you and your teachers will be able to better follow God's calling in your Christian education ministry!
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
- Order the PDF download edition and you'll get: The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.