Based on the best-selling Action Bible®, this brand-new curriculum challenges preteens to take the leap from Bible information to life transformation. The Action Bible Curriculum is designed with the understanding that...
Based on the best-selling Action Bible®, this brand-new curriculum challenges preteens to take the leap from Bible information to life transformation. The Action Bible Curriculum is designed with the understanding that preteens are seeking spiritual answers and developing their own value systems. Preteens will explore Scripture, ask questions, build relationships and connect timeless truth to their lives today.
Key Program Details:
- For preteens ages 9—12 (grades 4, 5, 6)
- Flexible format (Classroom or Large Group/Small Group)
- 60-90 minutes per lesson
- 13 exclusive videos
Kit includes: PDF Edition Leader Guide, Editable PDF Student Study Sheets, Student Book, access to 13 Lesson Videos, and Lesson Resources including PowerPoint presentations.
When you purchase this product, the files will be available in the Media Library section of your account page. Go to the Media Library to stream or download videos and download the printable files. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the PDF files.
- The Tier 1 download edition is limited to use for up to 2 leaders 5 students at a single site.
- The Tier 2 download edition is limited to use for up to 4 leaders and 10 students at a single site.
- The Tier 3 download edition is limited to use for up to 6 leaders and 20 students at a single site.
- The Tier 4 download edition is limited to use for up to 8 leaders and 40 students at a single site.
- The Tier 5 download edition is limited to use for up to 20 leaders and 100 students at a single site.
- The Tier 6 download edition is limited to use for up to 40 leaders and 200 students at a single site.
Need a license for more than 200 students or for multiple sites? Contact ministry services at 800-332-7543. This product license is good for 26 months. After 26 months, you must purchase another license.
This product license is good for 26 months. After 26 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 26 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 26 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
Learn more about The Action Bible Curriculum
Additional Student and Teacher Resources Also Available
The Action Bible Curriculum Scripture Memory Cards are a great addition to the curriculum kits. These illustrated cards feature original art from The Action Bible and include the memory verse and God Statement from each week’s lesson. Use these as both an in-class and take-home resource.
The Action Bible REMIXED CD is a great way for teachers to help set the tone of each week’s lesson. It offers a powerful way for young listeners to enter in and express their worship to our amazing creator.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Grades 4-6|