The Promises of God | Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word | R. C. Sproul
What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how God—the one true Promise Keeper—always keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about God’s faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does God’s covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does God’s covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete God’s covenant with us?
God’s promises throughout history are the foundation for your relationship with Him. Here you will see how and why He keeps His promises to you, from now through eternity.
- EAN/ISBN-13: 9781434704238
- Trim (w x l):
- 5.5 x 8.25 Inches
- Page Count: 272
About the Author
Dr. R. C. Sproul (1939–2017) was founder of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian discipleship organization located near Orlando, FL. He was also founding pastor of Saint Andrew’s Chapel in Sanford, FL, first president of Reformation Bible College, and executive editor of Tabletalk magazine. His radio program, Renewing Your Mind, is still broadcast daily on hundreds of radio stations around the world and can also be heard online. Dr. Sproul contributed dozens of articles to national evangelical publications, spoke at conferences, churches, colleges, and seminaries around the world and wrote more than one hundred books, including The Holiness of God, Chosen by God, and Everyone’s a Theologian. He also served as general editor of the Reformation Study Bible.