Bible-in-Life Toddler/2 Starting Steps (Craft & Take Home) | Winter 2017-2018
Starting Steps is a weekly children’s take-home publication that is your link into each child's home. Includes a short devotional for the busy parent, age-level tips, an amusing anecdote, and the interactive Bible story to be told over and over at home. Full color and beautifully illustrated.
Need one per child.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime.
With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents