TruBlessings guides little children to know they are made and loved by God. Children will get to know Hamilton the Hedgehog as he joins them in discovering God through His...
TruBlessings guides little children to know they are made and loved by God. Children will get to know Hamilton the Hedgehog as he joins them in discovering God through His Word. Age appropriate, developmentally rich activities encourage children to grow and learn.
TruBlessings begins in the home with the HomeFront Weekly. Families are equipped to be the primary nurturers of their children’s faith through time together in God’s Word, prayer, and blessing. Children will come into a TruBlessings classroom with an introduction to God that began at home. Because young children learn best through repetition, each portion of Scripture in TruBlessings is covered for two weeks. Activities and the way each section of The Big God Story is told vary, but the narrative and Ponder Point repeat.
Components of a TruBlessings Lesson:
- Connect: Children engage in tactile exploration stations as they begin their time of worship.
- Gather: Children learn about God and His Word through fun, interactive storytelling and songs.
- Respond: Children worship and celebrate God together through music, games, and art activities.
- Bless: Children receive a blessing for the purpose of declaring God’s protection, joy, or wisdom.
TruBlessings is a fully digital curriculum with a one-year chronological scope and sequence.
Age Level: 3 year olds
TruBlessings Quarterly Bundle includes:
- Quarterly Leaders Guides–13 lessons provided in both PDF and customizable Word doc formats
- Resource Pak
- TruBlessings Coloring sheets
- Worship music
- Storytelling Images
- Discussion Questions
- Activity enhancements: Templates and Games
- HomeFront Weekly for each lesson
WorshipPaks for Tru are available here.
Order the download edition, and you'll get access to one of the following for 12 months:
- The download edition for up to 50 students, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for up to 50 students at a single site.
- The download edition for up to 100 students, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for up to 100 students at a single site.
This product license is good for 12 months. After 12 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.