TruIdentity Grades 7-9—Advent
TruIdentity, developed especially for middle school students, helps youth and their families connect to God, find their place in His grand redemptive narrative, and respond to Him through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Advent from TruIdentity is a five-week mini series that takes students on a journey of anticipation as we await the arrival of Jesus Christ our Savior. We remember the days when Israel waited for a Savior and we wait, looking forward to the day when that Savior returns. Within the often familiar Christmas story, students will journey through a study of four virtues—hope, peace, joy, and love—discover more about who God is, and worship Him in response. These virtues teach that we must transcend our circumstances and that as believers, we hope for what is not yet. We can claim peace even in the midst of chaos, choose joy even when our world seems dark, and extend love even in the face of opposition and fear. Most importantly, in growing to understand and own these virtues, students will discover deeper meaning and beauty embedded within the Christmas story. As we wait together, we’re conformed to the image of the One for whom we wait. We become more like Jesus.
TruIdentity is a digital curriculum.
TruIdentity Advent Series includes:
- Series Leaders Guide – 5 lessons
- Resource Pak
- Series Overview document
- Series bookmarks
- Videos (1 per lesson)
- Connect Question images
- Customizable images (series and activity)
- Discussion Questions (for small groups)
- Parent Shepherd resources
- At Home Weekly for each lesson
BONUS: The Twelve Days of Christmas Family Guide and Resources
This product license is good for 13 months. After 13 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.