OverviewThis Bible study kit includes Wendy Pope’s Wait and See, a leader’s quick-start guide, a participant’s guide, and the companion DVD. Spend six weeks with your small group, learning how to wait well by studying the lives of Joseph, Moses, David, Nehemiah, Abraham and Sarah, and Noah.
- Teaches us to trust His delays rather than doubt His ways;
- Looks forward to the future while staying present in the present;
- Waits with God, not on God;
- Is more about experiencing God rather than enduring the delay;
- Focuses on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait; and
- Pushes through the pause by doing what we know to do.
This Bible study kit explores how we can view God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better. The Wait and See DVD provides six ten-minute teaching videos from Wendy Pope that correspond with the participant’s guide. The entire curriculum is covered during the Bible study, and there is no outside homework or additional reading. This Bible study kit is ideal for small groups to explore living peacefully during faithful waiting.
This Bible study kit includes Wendy Pope’s Wait and See, a leader’s quick-start guide, a participant’s guide, and the companion DVD.
About the Author
Wendy Pope is the author of Trusting God for a Better Tomorrow and the Read Thru the Word online Bible studies and teachings. She also speaks nationwide with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Wendy and her husband, Scott, have two children and live in North Carolina.