Wiersbe Bible Commentary Old Testament
Author: Warren W. Wiersbe
Whether you are a pastor, teacher, or layperson, now you can study the Bible in easy-to-read sections that emphasize personal application as well as biblical meaning. Developed from Dr. Wiersbe’s popular “Be” series of Bible study books, this commentary carefully unpacks all of God’s Word.
The Wiersbe Bible Commentary Old Testament offers you:
- Dr. Wiersbe’s trustworthy insights on the entire Old Testaments
- New Biblical images, maps, and charts
- Introductions and outlines for each book of the Bible
- Clear, readable text that’s free of academic jargon
- Let one of the most beloved and respected Bible teachers of our time guide you verse-by-verse through the Scriptures. It’s the trusted reference you’ll love to read.
Book - Hardcover printed
Item #: 105398
Publication Date: November 1, 2007
About the Author
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of three churches, including the Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he served as general director and Bible teacher for the Back to the Bible radio broadcast. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 150 books, including the popular "Be" series of expositional Bible studies, which has sold more than four million copies. In 2002, he was awarded the Jordon Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.