High School students often find themselves in the thick of major life decisions. Sunday School is...
High School students often find themselves in the thick of major life decisions. Sunday School is a great opportunity to offer hope and answers to searching students--to interrupt their daily lives with God's life-changing truth.
All Scripture Press Sunday School lessons are built on the Focus, Discover, Respond model of teaching. We suggest a class schedule somewhat like this:
Focus on your students' personal needs and interests to prepare their hearts to turn to God's Word for the answers to their questions (10-20 minutes). Discover--lead students in fun-filled, inductive Bible study, discovering God's truth and its implications for them (20-30 minutes). And finally, help each teen respond individually to God's Word as the Holy Spirit leads him or her to a specific life application. (10-20 minutes)
Our curriculum is designed to be as easy to teach as possible. We've included the following teacher helps to make your preparation and teaching time quick and effective.
- "Building on last week's Bible Truth" at the beginning of each lesson will help you to link the current week's teaching to what's come before.
- In one concise box, the "Overview" lists the Scriptures to be studied; the Bible Truth; the Life Response Aim; the Key Verses; and the Focus, Discover, and Respond for the week's lesson.
- The "Materials" box lists every item you'll need to prepare and bring to class in addition to the Zelos High School Teaching Guide.
- "Preparing Your Heart to Teach" is a brief devotional to help you apply the truths you'll be teaching to your own life before you present them to your students.
- "The Zelos Power Zone" will help you tie in what your students have been studying in their Zelos Journal for Student Disciples leading up to this week's lesson.
- The "Enrichment Ideas" in each lesson are special activities and projects that require extra preparation. These options allow you to customize the lesson for your particular group.
Scope & Sequence for Summer:
- Attributes of God
- Selected Scriptures
- Studies in 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- People Who Failed
- Genesis, Judges, 1 Samuel, 1 Kings
Additional resources for Scripture Press High School Sunday school lessons:
A STRONG FOUNDATION FOR A STRONG CHURCH.
Scripture Press builds a solid foundation based on Scripture and a goal for dedicated discipleship. Scripture Press curriculum is designed to help students understand and grow in the knowledge of God's Word.
Features include conservative theology and doctrine, 3-step lesson plan, dual translation NIV®/KJV (two year old through High School) and choice of translation for adult NIV® or KJV.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||High School: Grades 9-12|