The 13 lessons contain step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach, with Understanding the Bible and Understanding Your Students tips for teaching middle school students, pre-session activities, and a...
The 13 lessons contain step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach, with Understanding the Bible and Understanding Your Students tips for teaching middle school students, pre-session activities, and a variety of activities to help students learn and apply the Bible lesson.
Need one per teacher.
This fall middle school themes are:
- Good and Bad Choices
- Taking a Stand for God
- Following Wisdom
- 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Nehemiah, Daniel, Malachi, and Hebrews
- Understanding the Bible
- Understanding Your Students
- Four-step learning plan:
- Life Experience: a life need to get teens engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: a Bible learning step where teens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Applying God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help teens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Responding to God's Word: a life response step, where teens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Built-in flexibility and options
Additional resources for Echoes Middle School Sunday school lessons:Download a Sample
About Echoes Sunday School Curriculum
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Echoes curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Delivery and Download Details
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Middle School: Grades 6-8|