The Action Bible Curriculum
Get Ready to Take Action with Preteens
Based on the best-selling Action Bible ®, this curriculum challenges preteens to take the leap from Bible information to life transformation. The Action Bible Curriculum is designed with the understanding that preteens are seeking spiritual answers and developing their own value system. Preteens will explore Scripture, ask questions, build relationships and connect timeless truth to their life today.
Videos animate the comic-style graphics of The Action Bible to set weekly themes in motion. With their leader as a coach, preteens discover who God is and who they are in Him. Together they investigate God’s Word, memorize key verses, and connect timeless truth to their life today.
Here's a sample
How Does It Work?
Through daily devotions, preteens continue to engage with God during the week. Parent resources are also included. The Action Bible Curriculum uses a 4-step lesson path designed to engage preteens at every turn. Additional features include:
- Designed especially for preteens ages 9—12 (grades 4, 5, 6)
- Flexible format (Classroom or Large Group/Small Group)
- 2-year scope and sequence through the Old and New Testaments—each year is chronological
- 60-90 minutes per lesson
- 13 exclusive videos on DVD or digital download
- View the current Scope & Sequence
- Get order forms for Winter 2022-23 | Spring 2023
- Try The Action Bible Curriculum with Free Sample Lessons
- Learn even more about The Action Bible Curriculum at TheActionBible.com
- Get answers to your questions from a Friendly Ministry Consultant
- Shop Action Bible Decorations from Outreach.com