Bible-in-Life | Early Elementary Bible Beginnings Student Book | Fall 2018
This student book offers a variety of full-color class activities that support your lessons—Bible story character masks, games, puzzles, Bible story and memory verse sequence cards, puppets, and more. Designed for children at pre-reading or early-reading stage. Print only. Need one per child.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|
|Publication Date:||January 15, 2000|