Bible-in-Life | Early Elementary Teacher's Guide | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
With real-world applications, Bible-in-Life helps early elementary age kids see God’s truth all around them as they discover how to apply this truth to their life today.
NEW BEGINNING FALL 2018!
Access to download a free Scripture Memory Video is now included with the purchase of your Teacher’s Guide. (Instructions found in your receipt). These songs are God’s Word set to music and motion that will inspire and equip young hearts with God’s Truth. Each quarter receive ONE FREE SONG with access to many more!
This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching Kindergartners and first graders, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. Bible-in-Life for early elementary students also comes with lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This fall Early Elementary themes are:
• We Are Important to Jesus
• Jesus Helps Us
• God Made the World
Genesis, Psalms, Song of Songs,
Amos, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents.
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|