Bible-in-Life | Early Elementary Make-It/Take-It (Craft Book) | Fall 2018
This craft book for Kindergarten and 1st grade students provides projects your students can make in-class with their own hands. Each craft is a colorful take-home paper designed to reinforce the weekly Lesson Focus.
Print only. Need one per child.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents