Bible-in-Life | Preschool My Sunday Pictures Take-Home Cards | Fall 2018
Send home this beautifully illustrated two-sided card to help Bible lessons thrive in kid’s hearts and hands as they take weekly lessons home. Each card presents the Bible story and includes family suggestions for parents to extend the Bible lesson into the home during the week.
Print only. Need one per child.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
|Category:||Take Home Papers|
|Age Level:||Preschool: Ages 3, 4, 5|
|Publication Date:||January 15, 2000|