Bible-in-Life | Preschool Make-It/Take-It (Craft & Take Home) | Fall 2018
This craft book provides simple projects your preschoolers can make with their own hands. Each craft is designed to reinforce the weekly Lesson Focus and help your children remember the Bible story.
Print only. Need one per child.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
|Age Level:||Preschool: Ages 3, 4, 5|
|Publication Date:||January 15, 2000|