Echoes Early Elementary Teacher's Commentary - Fall
Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith. Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand kindergartners and first graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. The lessons guide pre-session and post-session activities, and walk through a four-step lesson plan. Bible background articles provide further interesting information.
Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible section helps the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students section shares on age level and offers classroom tips the teacher can incorporate
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an activity and a time of sharing to help kids actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the Bible story
- Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions and activity to present and review the Bible passage
- Bible Application: incorporates Bible Memory Verse Practice and a craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: an application step to help kindergartners and first graders take what they have learned into the rest of the week at home
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week helps the teacher discuss with students how they applied the lesson throughout the week at home, and support and encourage them
Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.