Teachers can use this in-class/take-home paper to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and a family component...
Teachers can use this in-class/take-home paper to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and a family component for extending the Bible lesson at home during the week.
Need one per student.
This fall Early Elementary themes are:
• We Are Important to Jesus
• Jesus Helps Us
• God Made the World
Genesis, Psalm, Song of Songs, Amos, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Family Cover Wrap gives an overview of each lesson, provides the unit memory verse and one family activity related to the unit theme, and Spiritual Snippets-age-appropriate suggestions for developing spiritual disciplines in early elementary students
- Four-page leaflet: includes the Bible story, an in-class student activity used during Bible Review, a contemporary story related to the Bible Truth, and questions for discussion
- All new contemporary stories centered on the Bible Truth with an ethnically-diverse character universe
- Different contemporary story formats encourage early readers-rebus, storybook, and comic
- Faith in Action encourages discussion about the Bible story, contemporary story, and the Bible Truth and how each child can respond to that truth
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Category:||Take Home Papers|
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|