Echoes | Upper Elementary Bible Adventures | Fall 2018
Fun, meaningful activities pique your students' interest and draw them into the lesson with an interactive Bible study approach, in order to seal the lesson to their lives. Designed for today's African-American church.
This in-class student book focuses more deeply on developing Bible study skills. Contains four pages for each lesson, including Bible study pages and activities. As a bonus, the cover includes the quarter's memory verses and a unique poster or activity.
Need one per student.
This fall upper elementary themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, Psalm, Proverbs, Jeremiah, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, Hebrews, Revelation
- Two student activity or application pages and two Bible study pages per lesson
- Bible study pages provide part of the Scripture for the lesson, information to help students understand words or context, and discussion questions
- Activity pages get into the lesson, review the lesson, and apply the lesson
- Puzzles, drawing pages, experiments, poems, songs, craft instructions, and more
- Cover wrap with the quarter's memory verses and a poster or activity
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents