Echoes | Upper Elementary Teacher's Commentary | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Develop a faith foundation with your elementary students through Bible stories, Bible discoveries and a response time that helps kids apply the truth of God’s Word to their life today!
NEW BEGINNING FALL 2018!
Access to download a free Scripture Memory Video is now included with the purchase of your Teacher’s Commentary. (Instructions found in your receipt). These songs are God’s Word set to music and motion that will inspire and equip young hearts with God’s Truth. Each quarter receive ONE FREE SONG with access to many more!
Echoes provides African-American children in fourth and fifth grades with a Sunday school experience that deepens their own Bible study and builds out their foundation of faith, while at the same time offering real-life application and support for their expanding perspective of the world and how they fit in. In every lesson teachers will find Bible background information, tips on understanding and teaching upper-elementary kids, and thought-provoking questions with biblically accurate answers to guide your students into age-appropriate Bible study.
Need one per teacher.
This fall upper elementary themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, Psalm, Proverbs, Jeremiah, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, Hebrews, Revelation
- Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students shares tips on preteen development
- Easy four-step lesson:
- A Life Need to get preteens engaged with the topic of the week
- A Bible Learning Step, where preteens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- A Bible Application Step in which the teacher has three choices for activities that will help preteens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- A final Life Response Step, where preteens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps the teacher discuss how students applied the lesson throughout the week and encourage them
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.