Heartshaper | Early Elementary Teacher Guide | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
The user-friendly Early Elementary lesson guide includes Quick Steps™ and plenty of activity options for kids ages 7 and 8! Bible skills are integrated and kids actively participate in Bible stories. Special needs friendly. Fully customizable digital version also available.
Order 1 per teacher.
HeartShaper leads kids to discover and read verses and stories from the Bible. New details are added to key Bible stories, and kids are engaged in doing what God asks them to do.
This fall 1st and 2nd graders will learn about David, Elijah and Elisha, and Kings Who Prayed.
Each lesson includes tips and identifies activities that work well with kids who have special needs.
Shape hearts. Change lives. HeartShaper Children’s Curriculum helps kids grow to know and love God and His Word—and live it out! Kids take 5 journeys through the Bible by the time they reach 6th grade. Engaging lessons help kids explore the Bible, learn how they fit into God’s plan, make practical applications to their lives, and develop solid Bible skills. Lessons are easy to prepare and include our unique Quick Steps™! Activity options provide flexibility to customize lessons. Special-needs-friendly activities and adaptations are easy to identify and use.
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multiuse edition.
Order either Microsoft® Word download edition and you'll get:
• A zipped set of files that contains a fully-editable Microsoft® Word document for each lesson and unit page as well as PDFs of introductory pages and reproducible pages. You'll need Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The two-user edition is for use by only two teachers. If you have more than two teachers, please order the unlimited use edition.
|Age Level:||Grades 1-2|