Echoes Upper Elementary Teacher's Commentary | Winter 2018-2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
In every lesson teachers will find Bible background information, tips on understanding and teaching upper-elementary kids, and thought-provoking questions with biblically accurate answers to guide your students into age-appropriate Bible study. Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students shares tips on preteen development
- Easy four-step lesson:
- A Life Need to get preteens engaged with the topic of the week
- A Bible Learning Step, where preteens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- A Bible Application Step in which the teacher has three choices for activities that will help preteens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- A final Life Response Step, where preteens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps the teacher discuss how students applied the lesson throughout the week and encourage them
Frequently purchased with Echoes Upper Elementary Teacher's Commentary:
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.