Echoes Preschool Make-It/Take-It | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
With this in-class student craft book, preschoolers can do these craft projects with little or no help from teachers. These heavy-paper craft pages turn into books, story puppets, puzzles, simple sculptures, and cards. The lesson reminders help the Bible stories to be meaningful throughout the week at home. Need one per student.
- A variety of craft ideas that tie into each lesson
- Projects include frames, cards, books, puppets, and more
- Craft projects are easy enough for preschoolers to complete with minimal help
- A lesson reminder for review of the Bible story during the week at home Several bonus crafts
Frequently purchased with Echoes Preschool Creative Teaching Aids: