Echoes Preschool My Sunday Pictures Take-Home | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Weekly student in-class/take-home product presents a version of the Bible story told in class, a contemporary story that applies the Lesson Focus, and family activities for extending the Bible lesson at home. Three parent cards give an overview of each unit as well as age-appropriate tips for families. Need one per student.
- Three Family Cards provide parents with ongoing interaction with their child
- Bible stories and matching art for each lesson
- Contemporary stories centered on the Bible Truth, used in Life Response for each lesson
- A variety of family activities that tie back to each lesson
Frequently purchased with Echoes Preschool Creative Teaching Aids: