Echoes Preschool Creative Teaching Aids | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
Essential audio and visual resources to go with the Teacher's Commentary. Enhances lessons with appealing Bible art posters and figures, puppets, a quarterly attendance chart, and a music CD featuring three original worship songs (stereo and instrumental) that correlate with each of the three units per quarter. Need one per class.
- Essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary
- Bible story posters, flannel-graph figures, and stand-up figures
- CD with song for each unit (stereo and instrumental) and birthday postcards
- CD is reproducible
Frequently purchased with Echoes Preschool Creative Teaching Aids: