Heartshaper | Toddlers & 2s Teacher Guide | Fall 2018
Features 13 age-appropriate lessons for Toddlers and 2s for more than 2 hours of active learning for children ages 1 and 2. Activity options for babies are included in each unit as well as teaching tips and varied motor, sensory, and language experiences that allow children to discover and explore.
Order 1 per teacher.
Teachers sing, play, talk, and repeat activities, giving young ones time to smile and laugh and wonder.
This fall, children ages 1 and 2 will discover that God Made My Face, God Made My Body, God Gives Us Food, and how God Helped David.
Each lesson includes tips and identifies activities that work well with children who have special needs.
Shape hearts. Change lives. HeartShaper Children’s Curriculum helps kids grow to know and love God and His Word—and live it out! Kids take 5 journeys through the Bible by the time they reach 6th grade. Engaging lessons help kids explore the Bible, learn how they fit into God’s plan, make practical applications to their lives, and develop solid Bible skills. Lessons are easy to prepare and include our unique Quick Steps™! Activity options provide flexibility to customize lessons. Special-needs-friendly activities and adaptations are easy to identify and use.
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
Order either Microsoft® Word download edition and you'll get:
- A zipped set of files that contains a fully-editable Microsoft® Word document for each lesson and unit page as well as PDFs of introductory pages and reproducible pages. You'll need Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The two-user edition is for use by only two teachers. If you have more than two teachers, please order the unlimited use edition.