Echoes Middle School Teacher's Commentary | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
The 13 lessons contain step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach, with Understanding the Bible and Understanding Your Students tips for teaching middle schoolers, pre-session activities, and a variety of activities to help students learn and apply the Bible lesson.
Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible
- Understanding Your Students
- Four-step learning plan:
- Life Experience: a life need to get teens engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: a Bible learning step where teens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Applying God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help teens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Responding to God's Word: a life response step, where teens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Built-in flexibility and options
Frequently purchased with Echoes Middle School Teacher's Commentary:
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.