Echoes Middle School The Rock | Winter 2018-2019
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
This eight-page in-class/take-home student paper contains a Bible study for use during the lesson. The Lesson Focus is presented in a variety of creative ways: through nonfiction and fiction stories, puzzles, surveys, and more. The back page provides Everyday Devos, a six-day devotional schedule for students, to help them stay in the Word throughout the week. Perfect for in-class discussion and family interaction at home. Need one per student.
- Student in-class/take-home paper
- Creative methods for presenting the Lesson Aim
- Devotionals to encourage Bible study throughout the week
- The latest in pop culture, breaking news, and relevant topics
Frequently purchased with Echoes Middle School The Rock: