Echoes Toddler/2 Teacher's Commentary | Winter 2018-2019
Help toddlers and two-year-olds discover the Bible with this quarterly guide filled with exciting and easy-to-use lessons.
Bible-in-Life provides toddlers, 18 months through two years old, with a multi-sensory Sunday school experience. As a first introduction to faith, lessons are designed to help teachers and volunteers set up learning activities that present the Bible story, while the children move around, explore, play and learn.
Bible stories are from The Toddler’s Bible. Activities include the Interactive Bible Step, the Bible Review Step, and the Craft Step.
This winter Toddlers themes are:
- Hello Baby Jesus!
- God Loves Me
- What did Jesus Do?
- 1 Samuel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Romans
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities to choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition and you'll get:
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files