Wesley | Middle School Teacher's Guide | Fall 2018
The lessons contain step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach, with a teacher devotional, Bible background, tips for teaching middle school students, and a variety of activities to help students learn and apply the Bible lesson. Each of the 13 weekly lessons outlines how to use the Creative Teaching Aids and The Rock student piece.
Need one per class or teacher.
Scope and Sequence Fall 2018
Theme: The God Who Created Us, The God Who Corrects Us, The God Who Calls Us
Bible Passages: Genesis, Deuteronomy, Psalms, Proverbs, Jeremiah, Luke, Romans, Ephesians
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Connecting with God's Word: an intro step to get kids engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: the Bible study step where kids will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Interacting with God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help kids explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Applying God's Word: application step to help kids take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
Free Online Resource for Middle School
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.