Wesley | Upper Elementary Bible Adventures | Fall 2018
This in-class student book focuses more deeply on developing Bible study skills. Contains four pages for each lesson, including Bible study pages and activities. As a bonus, the cover includes the quarter's memory verses and a unique poster or activity.
Need one per student.
Scope and Sequence Fall 2018
Theme: The God Who Created Us, The God Who Corrects Us, The God Who Call Us
Bible Passages: Genesis, Psalm, Jeremiah, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, Hebrews, Revelation
- Two student activity or application pages and two Bible study pages per lesson
- Bible study pages provide part of the Scripture for the lesson, information to help students understand words or context, and discussion questions
- Activity pages get into the lesson, review the lesson, and apply the lesson
- Puzzles, drawing pages, experiments, poems, songs, craft instructions, and more
- Cover wrap with the quarter's memory verses and a poster or activity
|Age Level:||Upper Elementary: Grades 4 & 5|