In every lesson teachers will find Bible background information, tips on understanding and teaching upper-elementary kids, and thought-provoking questions with biblically accurate answers to guide students into age-appropriate Bible study....
In every lesson teachers will find Bible background information, tips on understanding and teaching upper-elementary kids, and thought-provoking questions with biblically accurate answers to guide students into age-appropriate Bible study. In addition, you'll find meaningful activities for early arrivers and extra class time.
Need one per teacher or class.
Themes for Fall:
- Good and Bad Choices
- Taking a Stand for God
- Following Wisdom
- 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Psalms
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- When Teaching the Bible to Upper Elementary Students shares tips on preteen development
- Easy four-step lesson:
- Bible Readiness: an activity and sharing time to help preteens develop relationships and use their experiences to connect to the Bible study
- Bible Study: includes the Bible Study and discussion questions and a Memory Verse Practice
- Bible Activity Choices: three activities to help preteens explore what they have learned from the Bible story
- Bible Response: application step to help preteens decide how they will take what they have learned into the week
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps teachers discuss how students applied the lesson throughout the week and encourage them
Additional resources for Wesley Upper Elementary Sunday School:
Free Online Resource for Upper Elementary
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. RealLifeDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.
About Wesley Sunday School Curriculum
DISTINCTIVELY HOLINESS IN NAME, CONTENT, AND SPIRIT.
Wesley curriculum is the choice of growing Sunday schools that value the holiness doctrinal distinctives and the mission to evangelize and disciple generations for Christ!
Every teacher’s guide includes “Building Teacher”, a special insert that provides teachers with a variety of articles on classroom ideas, heroes of the faith, and FAQ’s of Wesleyan theology for children and teens.
Ensuring solid doctrinal curriculum is of utmost importance to us. That's why we have established the Wesleyan Theological Editors Board that includes writers and editors from the Free Methodist, Church of the Nazarene, and The Wesleyan Church holiness denominations.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Upper Elementary: Grades 4 & 5|